Your eyes are the windows to your soul – make them beautiful! NovaLash® Eyelash Extensions are a totally safe way to extend the length and thickness of your eyelashes. They are applied on a hair-by-hair basis to your own lashes for a totally natural look.
Application of a full set of lashes typically takes 90 minutes and includes full application across the whole eye. A demi set of lashes is a partial set with a light application across the whole eye and an emphasis on lifting the outer part of the eye.
|> Celebrity Lash Extensions(full set), 90 minutes…..$187.50|
|> Demi Celebrity Lash Extensions(partial set), 45 minutes…..$70|
|> Lash Fill, 30 minutes…..$62.50|
|> Lash Fill, 45 minutes…..$93.60|
|> Lash Fill, 60 minutes…..$125|
|> Partial Lash Removal, 20 minutes…..$36|
|> Full Lash Removal, 30 minutes…..$50|
* Increase the value of your treatment and see our membership tab for up to 50% off on service prices
More information on Lash Extensions….
NovaLash® Eyelash Extensions are a totally new way to extend the length and thickness of your eyelashes. They are applied on a hair-by-hair basis to your own lashes for a totally natural look. NovaLash uses a paramedical glue and is manufactured in an FDA approved facility.
How to Prepare:
- Clients must wash eye area with mild cleanser prior to application. Avoid cleansers that leave oily residue.
- There should be no residue of mascara or eye makeup.
- Please be aware your practitioner will not be able to perform this service if you come in to your appointment with eye makeup.
- Because you cannot get your lashes wet 24 hrs after application, make sure your hair is washed prior.
After Care Instructions for Lash Extensions:
- Use of eye makeup removers containing P.E.G. (polyethylene glycol), propylene glycol, or any other glycol-based ingredients will result in failure of lashes to bond.
- Do not use waterproof mascara.
- Wear NON-waterproof mascara ONLY on lashes. Use of waterproof mascara will cause lashes to come loose.
- Do not use lash curler on lashes!
- Do not trim your lashes!
- Avoid pulling, picking or twisting your lash extensions! This can cause natural lash loss.
- Avoid crushing your lashes (i.e., lying face down)
- Avoid using anything that has a natural fiber on your lashes (cotton balls, cotton swabs)
- Consider using NovaLash water soluble mascara and NovaLash eye makeup remover pads.
- To avoid lash loss, lashes must be touched up regularly (preferably every 2 weeks).
Ask us about our aftercare kit for lash extensions which includes our water soluble mascara and eye makeup remover pads.
The application of eyelash extensions is a highly technical and meticulous process requiring well-trained estheticians and cosmetologists to perform the procedure. Unlike traditional false eyelashes, which are applied as a single strip and last only a couple of days, NovaLash Eyelash Extensions are individual, synthetic extensions singularly bonded to each natural lash to create a longer, thicker more glamorous lash look.
Certification Classes. (n.d.). Retrieved March 17, 2018, from https://novalash.com/professional/classes/
- Colleen Elizabeth is a certified instructor
- We teach you how to care for your lashes
- Affordable beauty